1. Define the relationship.
- Understanding your financial objectives and concerns
- Introduce our team and our process
- Discuss expectations and fees
2. Establish, understand and prioritize goals.
- Understand your current situation and develop specific and measurable goals for the future
- Uncover the meaning behind your goals
- Begin prioritizing your goals
3. Strategy Meeting(s)
- Verify Data
- Highlight strengths weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to your financial health
- Collaborate to develop custom scenarios and recommendations
4. Plan Delivery
- Review Custom recommendations and Strategies
- Chart specific time sensitive goals
- Discuss and answer any questions
5. Implementation and monitoring
- Turn your Financial Plan into reality
- Review our recommendations and your process on a yearly basis
- Together we will agree on the monitoring strategy that works best for you.